Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kepler and his first costume

I actually think he was trying to get away so he wouldn't have to put his costume on for pictures.


I found Kepler a ketchup packet costume online (bonus that it was on sale) that I thought was too cute to pass up!


People kept thinking he was a ketchup bottle, but you can kind of see the "tear here" in the right corner of the picture.


I thought it would be funny that because Kepler was a ketchup packet - the dog needed to be a hot dog. I don't know how Joe felt about this, but he was a good sport and let me take some pictures.


Trunk or Treat at Jeremie's church - I think he had fallen asleep in the car on the way there. We didn't take him around to get candy, but certainly next year he will collect a lot for mommy and daddy to make sure it is "all safe" to eat.


No comments: