Friday, March 11, 2011

New Play Mat (Thanks Kelsey & Andrew!!)

Aunt Kelsey and Uncle Andrew bought Kepler a fantastic tummy time/play mat. You can use it four different ways - and the way it's set up now it keeps Joe away from accidentally stepping on him when he gets excited. It's awesome because it has this mirror thing on it that totally fascinates him. The toys can be "lowered" down to his level that he can play with while his arms are still short. He's learning that when he hits one of the toys I put closer to him it moves. It's pretty fun to watch how he explores it. Plus - it's a great place to lay him down for naps in the living room while I'm working in the kitchen or posting things online!



2 comments:

Karin said...

He really is so stinking cute. How have I not known about the blog til now?! I love your header picture- your family looks great!

Kiera said...

He is so cute!! I didn't know about your blog either!! How fun! I can't wait to meet him!!