Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Completed Room

I realized that on Facebook I put pictures of our room in progress - and nothing on here. Well, here are some pictures of Kepler's completed room - for those who will never get to see it. It's obviously a Dr. Seuss room and we think it's super cute. I tried to match the quotes with appropriate pictures and decorations on the wall. Tried.



We got some Dr. Seuss books from Kohls that had paper covers and our friend framed them for us as a baby gift for us.


This is just a wider picture, but it has a bit of the changing table and a really cute elephant our friend got us. (It's the same elephant that's in a few of the pictures we got taken of Kepler.


I know part of the crib is in one of his pictures too, but I don't think it shows the wall. I would like to be able to say I painted all of the dots on the wall - but they are all stickers, which is nice because if he doesn't like them when he gets older (but who wouldn't!) he doesn't have to keep them.

Our friend also framed these. They were on the back cover of the book covers we had give her for the other wall.


1 comment:

Karin said...

darling room for a darling boy - thanks for the birth announcement too.