Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Boy oh Boy!

Our scanner at home isn't working, so I can't get the picture up right now of our ultrasound from today, but we are definitely having a BOY!! I have actually been thinking I was having a girl, until a strange dream last night in which I found out I was having a boy.
Jeremie and my mom went to the Dr. today with me to check on the baby and to find out the sex. I actually got a hi-five from Jeremie when the tech told us it was a boy. Now my mom started crying - I'm going to say it's because she was so thrilled - but deep down I know she was hoping for a girl.
Once I find the power cord for the scanner I'll get our pictures up.

1 comment:

lucasclan said...

Congratulations!!! Ted will be so excited when I tell him. Boys are so much fun and so much less emotional than girls. How exciting!!