Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Big boy kicks!

Last night as Jeremie was trying to get Joe (the dog) to howl I love you, Kepler (the baby) decided either he didn't like the noise and wanted me to get them to stop or loved hearing that the dog loved him.
Currently the placement of my placenta is in such a way that my Dr. said it might be hard to feel him kick from the outside, but I (Jeremie has yet to feel it) was so excited to feel it. Today at the store I was just sitting and looking at my stomach and it started moving - I told my parents I felt and saw it move and my dad ran over to try to touch my stomach. I've never seen him so excited!
Wednesday we get to see Kepler again on the big screen, it's come to be the highlight of my month! (this whole "high risk" because of medication has given us lots of opportunities to see our little one!)

No comments: