Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!


Kepler & I woke up to find that the Easter bunny came to visit us last night! Kepler got a stuffed monkey and blanket (and a chocolate bunny daddy is going to eat) and I got a folding armchair that I can take to Jeremie's soccer games with me so I don't have to sit on the concrete. The bunny even hid some eggs for him to find. Although I know he doesn't understand - I think he still looks excited that someone came to visit!



Our first family picture since he was a couple days old. We didn't even get a picture from his baby blessing (my bad), so I made sure we got one at Easter.

Grammy even got to have her picture taken with Kepler. Cappy came out but didn't want his picture taken because he "looked like he just finished golfing" (he did!)

It was a great first Easter for Kepler ~ Jeremie made it truly special for him. I took him to church with me and my mom and he was perfect through the whole service. Slept the whole time and didn't make a sound, letting me and mom enjoy the service. We spent the afternoon at my parent's house and had a great dinner. Now we're enjoying the storm rolling in!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I love this Easter pics... Kepler is getting SO BIG!