Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tummy Time

So I figure it's a good time to start his tummy time - he's already got a surprisingly strong neck and his arms aren't far behind. He's a strong little booger! However, the goal I had for tummy time today was to help keep him awake for a bit to help with the longer "nap" being at night, (we are hoping soon the "nap" will turn into a longer sleep cycle than 3 hours) turned into nap time. Was it wrong I wanted to put the camera down and sleep right next to him?


He looked WAY too cute to even want to move to try to keep awake.

2 comments:

Bailey Rose said...

Are you kidding? I always slept next to my kids and took naps when they were sleeping. Those little munchkins are very tiring. Gotta sleep when you can.

Chelsea said...

Dang he looks like a mini Jeremie there... lol- he's so cute!